Latest DSLR from Nikon D7000 comes with a 16MP point and 39 points and 9 cross-type sensors. This time the D7000 supports a variety of features which can record 1080/24p and 720/30p video. This new product also uses a dual slot SD, 6fps burst mode capable of capturing up to 100 pictures at once.
Nikon D7000 uses magnesium alloy body material and adding some metal to keep the resistance under various conditions. Continuous auto-focus feature of the D3100 Video embedded at D7000, with the ability to record up to a maximum of 20 minutes duration. D7000 equipped with a stereo mic as the input voice and dial controls added to set the shooting mode.
Using a newly developed sensor DS, and EXPEED 2 provides high image quality and sensitivity of ISO 100-6400 (ISO could be increased up to 25 600). Such sensitivity ensures detail can be captured even when low-light conditions. For convenience in viewing the photos or video, Nikon presented by 3-inch LCD with 920,000 dot high resolution.
Nikon D7000 Key Features
- 16.2MP CMOS sensor
- 1080p HD video recording with mic jack for external microphone
- ISO 100-6400 (plus H1 and H2 equivalent to ISO 12,800/25,600)
- 39-point AF system with 3D tracking
- 2016 pixel metering sensor
- Scene Recognition System (see 2016 pixel sensor, above) aids metering + focus accuracy
- Twin SD card slots
- 3.0 inch 921k dot LCD screen
- New Live View/movie shooting switch
- Full-time AF in Live View/movie modes
- Up to 6fps continuous shooting
- Lockable shooting mode dial
- Built-in intervalometer
- Electronic virtual horizon
- Shutter tested to 150K actuations
Buy Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) and get Blue Crane Digital zBC137 Introduction DVD for Nikon D7000 at an additional 25% off Amazon.com’s everyday low price.